Beside hosting my own Wordsworth Classics Reading Challenge 2011 and participate in Crime Fiction Alphabet 2011 event, I think I can challenge myself one more, especially because I can crossover this challenge with other challenges. Amy J. at My Overstuffed Bookshelf host 100+ Reading Challenge. The goal is to read 100 or more books. These are the details:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts. What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2011. Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime.
I never count how many books I read in a year. I usually just pick up a book and read it. This challenge might help me keeping track on how many books I've read. If you want to join, go to Amy's blog and don't forget to submit yourself!