Event on The Blog

None at the moment!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (2)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that pag e
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title, and author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Kay-c's Teaser Tuesday is:


"I'm not going to talk to you until you're done"
"Beck, Are you seeing this?" I leaned against the Tahoe,
looking in at the first, fingers clawed into the bloodstained carpet of the back. She was maybe eighteen, wearing a tight tie-dyed shirt. I pushed off, backing away, as if that would make them disappear. "What's going on?"

Shiver ( The Wolves Mercy Falls #1) - Maggie Stiefvater, page 187

Mithee's Teaser Tuesday is:


"Then Alex is leading me to the sofa and shaking out a blanket over me, kissing me and wishing me goodnight. He has the morning shift at the labs and has just barely enough time to go home, shower and make it to work on time. I hear his footsteps melting away into the darkness."

~Delirium by Lauren Oliver, pg. 211(ARC from NetGalley)


Please link your TT posts on the comments below so we can return the favor. (^_^)

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Pam said...

Oh, like the look of both of these!

Deepali said...

I liked the one from Shiver, really seeing a lot of publicity on the blogosphere around that book! Don't think my library carries it yet, or the stores I've browsed.
My teaser is at e-Volving Books
-Dee

Mithee (The Deranged Book Lovers) said...

@Pam and Dee: Those two are great novels. I highly recommend both to you!

Post a Comment

How about virtual cupcakes in exchange for comments? (^_^)
Update: We're no longer accepting award. It was fun but we have no time to do it, thanks ~ *give cupcakes*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...