Event on The Blog

None at the moment!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

5 Days Til Last Sacrfice!!

5 more days til' Last Sacrifice's BIG RELEASE and yet, it already reached 1000+ ratings on Goodreads!! And it has an average of 4.77!! Yay- how can that be...? Click!






Lol. I guess I'm not the only one who thinks Last Sacrifice is about to become an epic ending to the Vampire Academy series, yes? Are you excited?! YES?! Am I excited!? Does my large font give it away?! OMG!!!!

Now, the big question is: Adrian or Dmitri? I'm on Team Dmitri myself but I Adrian is awesome, too... hm. How about you? Who do you want Rose to end up with? Vote now and allow Mr. Poll below to sum up our thoughts!


Who do you WANT Rose to end up with?
Adrian
Dmitri
Either
Neither


Web Polls
~ Mithee <3

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

How about virtual cupcakes in exchange for comments? (^_^)
Update: We're no longer accepting award. It was fun but we have no time to do it, thanks ~ *give cupcakes*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...