Event on The Blog

None at the moment!

Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (1)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme started by Sheila at Book Journey where we brag showcase the book(s) we're currently reading

After four internet-deprived days, and two book-deprived weeks, finally, Mithee is back! And I'm here to brag share the awesome books I'm currently reading. Mwahaha~
Anna and the French Kiss
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
The Knife of Never Letting Go: Chaos Walking: Book One
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Nes
I borrowed Anna and the French Kiss from a friend who bought it from the Book Depository since it's still not available in our country. I've heard a lot of good things about it, so even though I was reading The Knife of Never Letting Go, I didn't hesitate on grabbing the opportunity (read: book. Literally) to borrow it. How about you? What are you reading this Monday?

Also, do you know what day tomorrow is??? Tomorrow is December Seven Two Thousand Ten!! That means LAST SACRIFICE will be officially released!! Yay!!

Post your What Are You Reading on Monday links on the comments below so we can return the favor.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Those looks like great reads. I'm reading Dash and Lily's Book of Dares which I am enjoying thus far. Have a great week!

Jan von Harz said...

I am currently listening to The Ask and Answer, which is the second in the Chaos Walking series. I cannot wait to read The French Kiss. Hope you have a great week!

Demitria said...

I have to check theses out!

Post a Comment

How about virtual cupcakes in exchange for comments? (^_^)
Update: We're no longer accepting award. It was fun but we have no time to do it, thanks ~ *give cupcakes*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...