Event on The Blog

None at the moment!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

April is NetGalley Month!

Emily in Red House Books arrange Netgalley's month for this April and I'm going to participate in it. I love NetGalley, they help me to get access to books I probably will never know or discover it much later if it's not because of them. I have tons of books I've received from publishers via NetGalley and because I finally bought new laptop, I could start reading egalley again. If you want to participate, go to Emily's blog HERE.

This is the list of egalley I've received from NetGalley and I'm planning to read in April:

Those That Wake by Jesse Karp
In The Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane
The Enterprise of Death by Jesse Bullington
Bumped by Megan McCafferty
Invinsible Inkling by Emily Jenkins
The Restorer by Amanda Stevens
The Goddest Test by Aimee Carter
Theories of Flight by Simon Morden
 Shine by Lauren Myracle

Lynossa

*Links in the list lead to Goodreads.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Shari said...

Me too! I'm hoping to get at least six read. Shari

Post a Comment

How about virtual cupcakes in exchange for comments? (^_^)
Update: We're no longer accepting award. It was fun but we have no time to do it, thanks ~ *give cupcakes*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...