Event on The Blog

None at the moment!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a meme started by Kristi of The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

The idea behind IMM was not only to put new books on your radar but to also encourage blogger interaction. IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought. And sometimes other fun goodies.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.
Mithee's Mailbox:
Bought
Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols
All the Way by Andy Behrens
The Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty (not in picture)
Is it weird that I wrap all my books with plastic cover?

From NetGalley:

Die for Me by Amy Plum
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Bumped by Megan McCafferty
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Thanks a bunch to NetGalley and HarperCollins!

Lyn's mailbox:


Bought:
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Won:
Darkest Mercy ARC by Mellissa Marr

Given:
American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke

Thank you to Ann Aguirre for the Darkest Mercy ARC! And also to my friend who willing to donate her American Gods and Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell ^^

Two weeks ago I lost my precious laptop so I couldn't read any ebook for now or even online daily as I always did. Hopefully I'll get the new one soon!


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Nina B. said...

It's totally not weird to have your books wrapped in plastic! I do it too, even on hardcovers - that way, I get to keep the jacket in place!

Brush Up On Your Reading

Majanka said...

You're lucky to have such generous friends! I heard a lot of good things about Darkest Mercy, and I hope you enjoy reading it! I've read The Hunger Games and I've been dieing to read Catching Fire. Enjoy reading!

Take a look at what's in my Mailbox.

Ruperto Prieto said...

Amazing books! Your friends are really cool!

Lynossa (Deranged Book Lovers) said...

Hi guys! Yeah, she's a cool person. She's going to get married soon and needs to clean her shelf. I guess I'm lucky :D

Post a Comment

How about virtual cupcakes in exchange for comments? (^_^)
Update: We're no longer accepting award. It was fun but we have no time to do it, thanks ~ *give cupcakes*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...