Event on The Blog

None at the moment!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (7)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title, and author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Mithee's Teasers:

“I would never betray you.” My hands walked down his arms. His skin was chilled by my touch; goose bumps rose wherever my fingers traveled. “Believe me, Pietr. Take the bug, crush it.”

~ Secrets and Shadows by Shannon Delany

If she came, it would be all about her, the way it always was. This was my last night in Cousins, in this house. I was never going to be inside this house again, ever. I wanted tonight to be about me and Conrad and Jeremiah.

I haven't reached those parts of both books yet, so I don't know what kind of bug Jessie wants Pietr to crush in Secrets and Shadows. I am rather confuzzled @_@.  Anyhow, in It's Not Summer Without You, I'm looking forward to fully understand what Belly really wants: Conrad or Jeremiah. I hope she settles for an answer very soon. Because really, she wanting Conrad but also wanting Jeremiah is getting old. And not to mention, annoying.



Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Secrets and Shadows sounds great! I do hope you are enjoying both the books. :)

I'll have my teaser up tomorrow morning. :) Thank you!

Jennifer said...

Both teasers and mysterious and intriguing. Well done. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-the-fifth-servant.html

Elodie said...

I want to read both of these books ! ! I so have to start reading 13 To Life (your teaser is great) !! Can't wait !!

Majanka Verstraete said...

Secrets and Shadows sounds interesting. I wonder what happens with the bug. Great teasers!

Here's my Teaser.

Marg said...

Sometimes a love triangle goes beyond interesting to just plain annoying!

Here's my teaser for this week.

Sally said...

I still have to read the first Sharon Delany book, it looks like a good series.

Tribute Books Mama said...

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/03/top-ten-tuesday.html

Post a Comment

How about virtual cupcakes in exchange for comments? (^_^)
Update: We're no longer accepting award. It was fun but we have no time to do it, thanks ~ *give cupcakes*


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...