Event on The Blog

None at the moment!

Monday, May 2, 2011

April is NetGalley Month Wrap-Up Post!


April is gone and that means the end of April is NetGalley Month, hosted by Emily in Red House Books. Previously I made a list of eGalley I wanted to read in April. Here are the list:

Those That Wake by Jesse Karp (I didn't read it, I wanted but then I was sidetracked by other title)
In The Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane (Done, my review is HERE)
The Enterprise of Death by Jesse Bullington (Didn't read it)
Bumped by Megan McCafferty (I read several pages but the narration turned me off, I might try it again one day)
Invinsible Inkling by Emily Jenkins (Done, but haven't written the review so far)
The Restorer by Amanda Stevens (Done, my review is HERE)
The Goddest Test by Aimee Carter (Still on TBR list)
Theories of Flight by Simon Morden (Done, my review is HERE)
 Shine by Lauren Myracle (Still on TBR list)

I managed to finish 4 books on the list, which I think pretty good although I wish I could read more. I was sidetracked by other books and also my works. I'm planning to join in again on July!

 Lynossa
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Michelle Flick said...

How does it work?

Emily said...

4 books is awesome! I read In The Arms of Stone Angels and really loved it and Those That Wake was a little strange :)
Thanks for participating!

Lynossa (Deranged Book Lovers) said...

@Mflick1, Emily hosted this event and she's going to host it again on July, you could join in as well. Basically all you need to do is read egalleys you've requested from netgalley ^^
@Emily, thanks for hosting it!

Post a Comment

How about virtual cupcakes in exchange for comments? (^_^)
Update: We're no longer accepting award. It was fun but we have no time to do it, thanks ~ *give cupcakes*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...