Event on The Blog

None at the moment!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

In My Mailbox (12)


IMM is a meme started by Kristi of The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

The idea behind IMM was not only to put new books on your radar but to also encourage blogger interaction. IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought. And sometimes other fun goodies.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

Kay-c's Mailbox:
I bought these books a couple of weeks ago. Some just this week.

Bought:


I've been on haitus for a month and half because I lost my connection in
one snap that even I was surprised. But finally it's back! and so am I.

I never thought I'd had this much books to read. But oh well it's summer
so I got a lot of time to waste <3 unfortunately June is just around the corner! meaning! Classes
will start soon! It's weird that I'm not excited about it. I'm usually excited about this. Anyways

Thanks NetGalley And Simon and Schuster publisher for the awesome Galleys!


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Across the Universe was very good. Heard good things about Wildfire. Very interesting Mailbox. New follower.

TG said...

Fire was one of my favourite reads of last year; I hope you enjoy it. Trying not to be too jealous that you have Across the Universe, which I want badly.

Post a Comment

How about virtual cupcakes in exchange for comments? (^_^)
Update: We're no longer accepting award. It was fun but we have no time to do it, thanks ~ *give cupcakes*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...