Event on The Blog

None at the moment!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wordsworth Classics Reading Challenge: May Update


For my Wordsworth Classics Reading Challenge participants, I hope you don't think I'm neglecting you! I was just a tad busy that's all :)
So how's your progress so far? I have to admit I failed in reading The Tale of Two Cities and now I move on to another classic, The Adventure of Tom Sawyer. I haven't finished it yet, I'm still in page 144 when Tom and Becky were lost inside a cave. I've read it years ago and I'm glad to say I'm still enjoying this book as much as - or probably more than - before. I still love Huck more than Tom though :)
So what about you? Read any classic in the past month? You can tell me your progress in comment and link your review if you've reviewed the book.

ps: While you're here, don't forget to enter our giveaways!

Lynossa
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

How about virtual cupcakes in exchange for comments? (^_^)
Update: We're no longer accepting award. It was fun but we have no time to do it, thanks ~ *give cupcakes*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...