Event on The Blog

None at the moment!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Reading (5)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme started by Sheila at Book Journey where we showcase the book(s) we're currently reading.

Lyn: I'm reading two books this week. One is American Gods by Neil Gaiman. I got the paperback copy from my friend and I read it on my way to and from the office, so far I'm enjoying Shadow's adventure with all those crazy and mischievous gods.
The other book is The Poison Eaters by Holly Black which I read whenever I get the chance to hijack borrow my mom's laptop. I've received several free egalleys from Simon & Schuster and The Poison Eaters from Holly Black is one of them. The moment I saw it I knew I have to read it and currently I'm reading the fifth story in this book, The Dog King.


What about you? Do you read anything interesting this week?


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

How about virtual cupcakes in exchange for comments? (^_^)
Update: We're no longer accepting award. It was fun but we have no time to do it, thanks ~ *give cupcakes*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...