Event on The Blog

None at the moment!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a meme started by Kristi of The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

The idea behind IMM was not only to put new books on your radar but to also encourage blogger interaction. IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought. And sometimes other fun goodies.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

 Mithee's Mailbox:


Bought:
Evernight by Claudia Gray (paperback)

Won:
Firelight by Sophie Jordan (signed hardback)
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (paperback)

Swag:
Vampire Academy molnija mark keychain
Dead If I Do by Tate Hallaway bookmark
Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler poster

A big thanks to Jackie Morse Kessler, Tate Hallaway, VampBookClub and Melina!

~Mithee

Lyn's Mailbox:

Bought:
The Ring of Solomon by Jonathan Stroud (hardback)
Heroes of The Valley by Jonathan Stroud (paperback)

Given:
The Girl who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson (paperback)

Lynossa

What's in your mailbox this week?

Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Evernight looks beautiful!

Here's minedso

Miss Page-Turner said...

Love it! I just finished Beautiful Darkness this morning and I really liked it. Great you won Firelight, too. Want to read this one soon. Enjoy them all!
Here is my Mailbox

And don't forget to check out my giveaway, ending on Nov 30th and open internationally, here!

Uniquely Moi Books said...

SWEET week! If you get a minute come enter my Promise Not to Tell/Matched Giveaway! Happy Reading this week!

Anonymous said...

I really need to get to the Beautiful series..I hear rave things about it! Enjoy them all! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/2010/11/20/in-my-mailbox-kinda-8/

Joli @ Actin' Up with Books said...

I've just discovered your blog and it looks like it is going to be a lot of fun! With three distinct voices, it should make for some interesting reading. I can't wait to see how your blog grows! I am your newest follower!

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Great books you both received! I hope y'all enjoy all of them :D!

Happy Reading,
Zakiya - My IMM this week

Mariya said...

Firelight is great. I really hope you like it. Happy Reading 8)

Come check out my IMM: Here

Mariya

Post a Comment

How about virtual cupcakes in exchange for comments? (^_^)
Update: We're no longer accepting award. It was fun but we have no time to do it, thanks ~ *give cupcakes*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...