Event on The Blog

None at the moment!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Life is Good Award

Nina from Brush Up Your Reading just inform us that she's giving us the Life is Good Award. Thank you Nina! And btw, ARGH is just adorable :)

This is what we must do:

1. First, thank and link back to the person that gave the award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions
3. Pass the award along to other bloggers whom you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you have chosen to let them know about the award.
10 survey questions:

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you are not anonymous, do you wish that you had started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?

Lyn: Not really anonymous. Yes, I never publish my real name or show my face, but people might know where I live or other things I like to do besides reading. And yes, I’m happy being half-anonymous. It’s not that I’m hiding anything but I feel more comfortable like this.


Kay-c: I don’t mind either one. Just as long as I share what I want to share then either anonymous or not is fine.

2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.

Lyn: Hm, that means I have to tell you my story of life because I’m a very stubborn girl.

Kay-c: Well since I’m stubborn, I don’t want to share it.

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?

Lyn: Just me; not my favorite sight in the world, but doing the best she can.

Kay-c: I see a person who wants to break free from her shell and do something she dreamed to do.

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?

Lyn: Illusion! ehm, I mean Guava juice. :D

Kay-c: Mango Shake! I used to make one until our blender broke.

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?

Lyn:
Reading, hangout with friends, playing games, reading, watching movies, shopping, have I mention reading?


Kay-c:
Read, Surfing net, watching movies, listening to music or sleep.

6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?

Lyn:
Yes. I’m planning work with authors who wish to have their works published in my country. Right now I’m still expanding my network. Hopefully I'll make it someday.


Kay-c: To make my own library! It’s a hassle really to go to your local library or book store.

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?

Lyn: I was a basketball player in my school. Not the best athlete in the team obviously, but good enough to be a starter. At that time basketball wasn’t a big thing in my school because my seniors barely ever win a competition. So it’s hard to get a permission to join competition and skip classes. We decide to ditch classes anyway and play :D (and we won 2nd place, woohooo!)

Kay-c: I’m the shy person. And that said I don’t normally talk and so I tend to ignore some people and thus titled Ice Queen.


8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?

Lyn: I rather not discussing it >.>

Kay-c:....

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?

Lyn: I found it easy to share my point of view because people don’t know who I am. I live in a country where you get scolded at when have different opinions with most people. Therefore I found it easier for me to express my opinion on the internet.

Kay-c: It depends. Sometimes I feel comfortable, sometimes I don’t like now.

10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?

Lyn: Sit down and read a book definitely. I’m not really the phone-chatty type, half an hour is my limit while I can read books all day long.

Kay-c: I’d rather read a book. I hate talking to be honest.

We passing this award to:

Pensive Bookeaters

From now on we're no longer accepting awards. We're terribly sorry but we will be busy with our real lives in 2011 and when we have time to do other things we will spend it mostly by reading and reviewing (and hunting giveaway). That said, thanks again for those who passed award to us!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

How about virtual cupcakes in exchange for comments? (^_^)
Update: We're no longer accepting award. It was fun but we have no time to do it, thanks ~ *give cupcakes*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...