Event on The Blog

None at the moment!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Waiting on Wednesdays (1)

Hi everyone! The Deranged Book Lovers is a new blog on the block! Thanks for visiting our page, and if you have the time, please feel free to look around and tell us what you think of our blog. :D Also, there's a form on our sidebar. We would really appreciate it if you could fill it out. Thanks!


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Mithee's Waiting on Wednesday is:


Title: Desires of the Dead
Author: Kimberly Derting
Series: The Body Finder #2
(Goodreads)

Publishing Date: February 15th 2011
Published by: HarperCollins

Summary:

The missing dead call to Violet. They want to be found.

When Violet Ambrose's morbid ability to sense the echoes of those who've been murdered leads her to the body of a young boy, she draws the attention of the FBI. She is reluctantly pulled into an investigation that will endanger more than just her secret...but her relationship and possibly her life as well.


~Mithee

Kay-c's Waiting on Wednesday is


Title:
Plague (Gone #4)
Author: Michael Grant
Series: Gone #4

Publishing Date: April 5th 2011
Published by: Katherine Tegen Books


Summary:


This is a blood-pumping, white-knuckle sci-fi thriller of epic proportions. The FAYZ goes from bad to worse...The darkness has been foiled once again and the resurrected Drake has been contained. But the streets of Perdido Beach are far from safe, with a growing army of mutants fighting against the humans for power in the town. In a small room of a house near the edge of town, Little Pete lies ill on a bed. In his fevered dreams, he continues his battle with the hidden evil that seeks to use his power to bring about anarchy and destruction.

Kay-c~




Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

June G said...

Nice choices. I still have to read the first Body Finder! I'm following you now.

Straylights said...

Is that Plague series good? I always see them in the book store and debate if I should get them or not, and well...so far it's been a not :( I'm waiting for the Desires book too!


Following you now


Check out my WoW :D

And check out my giveaway while you're there :)

Gabrielle Carolina said...

I really need to start in on the Gone series

If you want to see my WOW, follow the link; what are you waiting for?
http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/
And don’t forget to enter my Book a Week Giveaway!
http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/11/second-hand-saturday-1.html
Blessings,
Gabrielle Carolina

Kai Agito said...

Oh, nice picks. These are two book series I've been wanting to read! Well, I'm reading The Body Finder soon so... but still, I love your picks! :)

You can check out my WoW picks here

Jan von Harz said...

I have both of these on my wish list. Great picks!

Miss Page-Turner said...

I really need to start The Body Finder, have only heard good things about this novel.Great choice!:)
Here is what I am waiting for: WOW

And don't forget to check out my giveaway...here!

Jackie said...

Interesting picks and have not heard of either as not my normal reading, however that needs to change!

My reading and wishing books if you have a chance to stop by

jackie >_<

Post a Comment

How about virtual cupcakes in exchange for comments? (^_^)
Update: We're no longer accepting award. It was fun but we have no time to do it, thanks ~ *give cupcakes*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...