Event on The Blog

None at the moment!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Follow Friday (6) and other stuff


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. No hop today! Question: What are you plans for this fabulous day?

Kay-c: Currently, My Mom is hosting a party for the family and for the employee's. Having these awesome party tonight. I'm planning to have fun and celebrate the christmas with my family plus my new found friends (some of the employee) oh not to mention to eat the cakes <3 (yum) :3. Merry Christmas Everyone~ and Enjoy the day with your family =)

Lyn: I'm not celebrating Christmas but my friends does so I will congratulate them and perhaps visit their houses to eat some cakes :D, and then hangout with my friends who doesn't celebrate Christmas as well.
And for today, I'm arranging my new workroom + mini library. My sister had married and now lives with her husband so her room is empty. That mean I can take over use her room and of course I use it as my workroom and mini library. Not actually a library because I only have two small bookshelves where I cramped almost all my books.


This is the picture during my de-clutering process. I put some of my books inside this container box because my bookshelves are full.

And this is when I'm done. In one corner I put my books and I'm planning to put arm chair to make it more comfortable but I'm too tired to bring heavy armchair from downstair.
On the other corner is my work area. As you can see I use short table and no chair at all. I like sitting on the floor; when you live in tropical area, sitting on the floor is nice because its cool. However I put a rattan mat and a big pillow to make it comfortable. I think I'll add some flowers later on. I know I'm not good at decorating >.>


ANYWAY...


Merry Christmas... Eve to all of you, our fellow bloggers! Whether you've been naughty or nice, we hope Christmas brings you fun and joy and happiness and awesome gifts and etc. while Mithee is locked in her room suffering from fever, headache and backache! From the bottom of our hearts, we wish you a Happy Christmas, we wish you a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year! <3
Reviews:
The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins (Mithee)
Delirium by Lauren Oliver (Mithee)
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (Kay-C)
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman (Lynossa)

Features:
*NEW* Guest Post Monday (1): Author Jennifer Echols
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (3)
Teasers Tuesdays (5)
Waiting On Wednesday (5)

Challenges:
Wordsworth Classics Reading Challenge 2011
Crime Fiction Alphabet 2011
Out with A Bang Readathon

Others:
Character Interview with Will Killian of The Ghost and the Goth
Giveaway! The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade. (International)
Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Happy holidays. Hope you enjoy the long weekend!
My FF

Aleetha said...

have a great time Kay-C. I hope you;ll enjoy your xmas

Lyn, you might use this weekend to make that room tidy. hehehe
Wish you a marvelous holiday

BLHmistress said...

Kay-enjoy your family time and Merry Christmas.

Lyn- hope you have a great weekend as well.

Xmas Eve Follow Friday

Unknown said...

Pigging out during the holidays is key! I'm working until noon then baking pies and drinking wine with my sis. Well she's going most of the baking and I'll be doing most of the drinking... ;)

Happy Holidays!
Carmel @ Rabid Reads / Twitter

Juli Rahel said...

Heey
New follower here!
Hope you have an amazing Christmas!!
Juli @
www.universeinwords.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

How about virtual cupcakes in exchange for comments? (^_^)
Update: We're no longer accepting award. It was fun but we have no time to do it, thanks ~ *give cupcakes*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...